Saturday, February 7, 2009

OUR FIRST CYBERCROP

I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the wonderful Tracy for hosting the best cybercrop last night - it was so much fun and so fast paced and I can't wait to do it again. The Treasure Hunt was just so exciting and it was fun trying to beat everyone else to the answers and the Word Bingo was fantastic - my husband must have thought I had lost my marbles as I was constantly laughing and talking to myself. 3 challenges have been set and the crop attendees have until midnight Friday, 13 February to upload their projects to the gallery and judging will be on Saturday, 14 February. The person with the most votes overall will be crowned "Queen of the Crop" and will win a $25.00 store voucher.
Maryanne was the lucky winner of the Word Bingo and has scored herself a prize supplied by the very generous Tracy.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the next crop!

Kat
xx

2 comments:

Tracy Firth said...

The crop was so much fun. And you are so wlecome Kat. I really enjoyed myself as I always do chatting on the site. I love you gals.

ames said...

Had a ball with the crop... and second the thanks to Tracy. You were a super organiser. Bring on the next one!